Aquiloᵀᴹ Liquid Silicone Rubber
Customized LSR Cold Decks Available Now
Liquid silicone rubber is widely used in various applications thanks to properties that allow biocompatibility, tolerance of harsh chemicals, extreme temperature resistance and flexibility.
Mastip’s LSR cold deck incorporates proven valve gating technology to precisely control the liquid silicone flow into the part.
Mastip provides a customised Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) cold deck valve gated solution with
proven cooling and heating technology. Mastip cold decks are optimised to shorten cycle times
while producing high quality parts.
• Cooled plates ensure silicone remains liquid
• Cooling channels in the nozzle for delivery of material in optimum condition
• Cavity mounting plate heated with Mastip’s proven heater technology
• Insulation board to thermally insulate the cooled plates from heated plates
• Hardened side lock guides to control the thermal expansion between the heated
and cooled plates
• Valve gate technology to precisely control the liquid silicone at the gate
• Thermally insulated electrical terminal mounting box for heated plates
Nozzle Range Steel Grade Drops
Nozzles Cold Deck 1-128 0.6-1.2mm 50, 70, 90mm High - Low 2316 Corrosion
P20 or 420 Corrosion
You can download the datasheets for the catalogue as a PDF here. Please fill out your details to download the files.