- Flexible shift hours
- Health Insurance
- Great team of people
Mastip Technology is a global supplier of hot runner solutions with its headquarters situated in Auckland, New Zealand. Mastip prides itself on supplying innovative hot runner solutions to the global plastic injection moulding industry. We back this up by exceptional customer service and support which has seen us achieve strong growth in the US and Europe.
Mastip is a company with a strong foundation, close customer relationships, a strong sense of community and unique culture and values. We are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy.
Mastip is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in ‘making things better’; live an open and honest culture, have integrity in everything you do, support mutual respect, take responsibility for your actions and embrace change and continuous improvement – then we want you to join the Mastip team!
As we look toward the future and our continued growth, which includes larger and more complex engagements as well as international expansion, developing a world-class sales capability is vital to the next stage of our success. In support of this, we are seeking a Sales & Applications Engineer to join as a key member of our Solutions Team.
Here are some of the qualifications, skills and experience required in this role:
- University degree in mechanical and/or plastic or polymer engineering or combination of mechanical and plastics processing experience
- 2+ years’ of experience in similar industry
- Experience in a technical sales role
- Proven ability to analyze and to solve complex technical problems
- Good organisational, communication and presentation skills
- Some experience in hot runner systems will be an advantage
Here are some of the role functions required:
- Ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge in the injection moulding fields such as processing, mould making, materials and part design
- To provide world-class applications engineering and technical support to Mastip customers resulting in growing sales
- To deliver timely and accurate quotes to Distributors based on the best available information
- To ensure the design team have the best engineering solution to work with based on all required information
- To nurture and build relationships with allocated distributors through all possible means including feet on the ground visits to provide training and support.
A competitive salary and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement are available to the right candidate. If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume & covering letter to Charmaine Bernard at HR@mastip.com.