THE MASTIP WARRANTY:
Mastip warrants that the Hot Runner System supplied by Mastip will be free of defective material or workmanship for the period starting from the date of shipment. This Warranty is subject to the terms and conditions specified below.
|Item Description||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years||5 Years|
| Premium Consumables
G5 Carbide Tips4
1 - Includes Locating Ring, Upper/Lower Manifold, Cylinder & Piston.
2 - Consumable item are not covered against normal wear and tear received during normal operation.
3 - MetiCom TC5100/TC5200 touch screen HMI interface is warrantied for 1 Year.
4 - G5 Carbide Tips are warrantied against normal wear caused by contact with abrasive & corrosive polymers
EXTENT OF WARRANTY:
If an item is found to be defective in either material or workmanship within the applicable period stated above and this is notified to Mastip in writing within that period, then unless the defect falls within an exclusion or limitation specified below Mastip will, at its discretion, either repair or replace the item. The Mastip Warranty will, where it applies, cover the cost of either supplying the replacement or repairing the defective item.
The Mastip Warranty is transferable from the original purchaser in accordance with any cross-border policies identified at the time of purchase. If the Hot Runner System moves outside of the identified cross-border zone a transfer of warranty must be agreed to in writing with Mastip.
The Mastip Warranty does not cover or extend to:
• labour costs associated with removing faulty parts, cleaning and reassembly of the Hot Runner system;
• defects or failures caused by the purchaser or operator, any third party, acts of god, accident, misuse, dismantling and other circumstances or events beyond Mastip’s reasonable control;
• defects or failures caused by information supplied by the purchase or any third party or by the incorrect installation or operation of the Hot Runner System including any non-compliance with any applicable instructions in Mastip’s Hot Runner literature including manuals and catalogues;
• replacement of items resulting from wear and tear as could be expected during normal operation of the system relative to the specific application. This includes nozzle tips and nuts, seals, O-rings, piston seals, valve pins, flow channels and other components;
• any item modified or repaired by any party other than Mastip (unless agreed in writing by Mastip);
• the performance of the Hot Runner System, including the gate quality;
• systems not supplied in their entirety by Mastip.
• the Mastip Warranty for hot half plates is limited to defects in materials and workmanship that result in leakage within the hot half plates only.
RETURN OR DESTRUCTION OF FAULTY PARTS:
Mastip may require the return or disposal of any faulty part(s) replaced under this Mastip Warranty. All replacement part(s) supplied under this warranty will be invoiced in full and then credited back provided the faulty item(s) have been received by Mastip or destroyed to Mastip’s satisfaction within 30 days of the request.
PURCHASER’S OBLIGATIONS AND INDEMNITY:
The purchaser agrees to:
• maintain and operate the Hot Runner System in compliance with the instructions in Mastip’s Hot Runner literature and all applicable engineering and safety legislation, regulation and codes;
• pay Mastip for work undertaken or parts provided by Mastip, and any associated costs incurred by Mastip, in relation to defects or alleged defect that is found, for any reason, not to be covered by the Mastip Warranty;
• to indemnify Mastip, its distributors, resellers, and employees the officers and employees of each of them against any loss, claim, action, expense or judgement resulting from any injury to any person, including disability or death, or any damage that maybe caused, including loss or total destruction to any property, arising out of the use or operation of Mastip manufactured equipment or products produced from that equipment or a failure of inability to produce such products.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
• The Mastip Warranty is the only warranty given in respect of Hot Runner Systems, and other items and parts supplied by Mastip.
• Any implied warranties as to fitness for purpose or merchantability and any other warranties or similar obligations that may be implied by law or otherwise are hereby excluded provided that if any provision in the Mastip Warranty is contrary to any applicable mandatory statutory rights (i.e. rights that cannot be affected by contract), then the Mastip Warranty applies subject only to those mandatory provisions.
• In no event will Mastip be liable (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) for any direct, incidental or consequential damages resulting from a Hot Runner System being in any way defective, any delay in repairing or replacing the faulty product or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, Mastip’s sole obligation is to repair or replace, at its option, any faulty products in terms of the Mastip Warranty.
Hot Runner System means a hot runner system specified and supplied by Mastip. It may include hot half plates, manifolds, nozzles, nozzle assemblies, electrical components and temperature controllers. Unless the context requires otherwise, references to “Hot Runner System” or system includes all component parts of that system.
“including” and similar words do not imply a limitation.
Mastip means Mastip Technology Limited.
Mastip Limited Warranty means the warranty given by Mastip in this document.